Please have your check for $160 made payable to Troop 39 AND the signed waiver, attached to this post, then you can give it to him there. You can let Bill Falquero have both on Weds at the crew meeting.
RAFT TRIP PACKING LIST
* please check with weather service for latest forecast
You will need:
- Personal Hygiene Items (Soap,towel,wash cloth, toothbrush,toothpaste,shampoo)
- a sleeping bag and sleeping pad
- a change of clothes for after rafting
- weather appropriate outerwear (Fleece,hat,coat,etc)
- a bathing suit for under the wetsuit he will be wearing.
- sneakers,boots,trail shoes for travel and something for after rafting (like crocs NO OPEN TOE FOOTWEAR ESPECIALLY FLIP FLOPS)
- something to sleep in (sweats work well)
- need money for vending stops up & back as well as a lunch stop on way back to Chapel Hill. You should eat before going or bring a meal for the ride (Subway always a good bet)
- will need a duffle bag for packing it all